Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Tanabata☆ (2009/7/7 Tuesday)

(**tanabata - a festival on 7/7, Japanese people will write their wishes on color papers and hang them to bamboo tree. read more here)

Good morning☆

Tanabata Day〜☆ coming only 1 time each year.

Live concert Day〜♪♪ it is tonight.

A very happy Day〜♪♪ that's because the sky is clear.

Full moon Day〜♪♪ that is going to be tonight.

The Day〜♪♪ I've been looking forward to.

(**Nacchi really wrote all those "Days〜♪♪" in her blog so I need to try and stick the words in there ^^")

But...... before that、、
Right now I need to get going with my work〜♪♪

(゜∇゜) Wow Wow ☆

See〜♪♪ I'm wearing Yukata

I'll be working hard again today〜♪♪

Yukata in Casablanca pattern…☆



And the obi ☆ (**obi - the big bow that ties the yukata)



And also, a picture of myself with the newly cute front hair☆
(゜∇゜) Wow Wow☆



Alright, I'm going now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment