Sunday, July 12, 2009

Kuroyanagi Tetsuko-san (2009/7/10 Friday)

The person that I had always wanted to meet the most

The person that I admire...☆

☆Kuroyanagi Tetsuko-san☆


I was able to meet her in the TV show that I attend yesterday☆


Actress, TV host, writer... etc.
Tetsuko-san who works in so many field.


Keeping a heart of a young girl with her、、
The way she thinks about things is so unique、、
Her curiosity that's like it's alive…(^w^)☆


I don't know if it'd be impolite or not to say like this but...
She's really just too cute!!!


Tetsuko-san who looks as if she's only a young girl
I admire her... I love her so much☆


Like Tetsuko-san、、
I want to always carry such a great love within me and live a honest heart like a heart of a young girl.


With love...☆

No comments:

Post a Comment