Thursday, July 2, 2009

Replying (*’−’*) (2009/7/1 Wednesday)

First of all, about the entried I post previously...

There was so many comments in the "Aa-tan☆" series、、
so I'm going to reply to some!


∞NatsuKirin-san∞
Aa-tan is the daughter of my hari & make-up artist
She's not my daughter〜 (lol)

∞JIN@MemoNacchi-san∞
There's no... fan meeting event for Aa-tan! (lol)
... all of you are so funny〜
*throwing a cushion to you* !!(ノ><)ノ

∞Strike-F-san∞
∞ImoNiruKaiDaiSuki-san∞
∞Aiji-san∞
Aa-tan is 3 years old.
She's into things like candy and Precure♪ (precure - tv anime)

∞frat-san∞
The necklace is safe.
Although it got throw all around at that time...(^_^;)
But somehow it still came out safe (lol)
A kid always does everything they want to, don't they!

All of the other comments... thank you very much!!

After I read...
A lot of you really loves children, don't you〜♪
For me, I also love how children just do things as they like, their innocence and the point that they're straight forward♪

If I meet Aa-tan again☆ I'll Up Pup Puuu〜!!

Please wait and see…☆

love… nachi☆

No comments:

Post a Comment