Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The 3 of us☆ (2009/7/7 Tuesday)

Putting on the yukata...
I had announced about the production of an anime☆(*^_^)

The 3 of us is giong to be the voice actress for an anime☆

We were smiling in front of the cameras just a second ago but...

right now we look like this (lol) ↓↓



HoGeeee~☆★

Yeah, we look so impolite (._.)… lol


Okay, this is the information about the anime☆

7/11
BS-TBS
starting from 15:00~★

I'm going to voice the role of Uura of "Koori ni Notta Shiroi Kuma Uura"☆ (Uura the white bear on the ice)
(**I can't seem to find the official site of this yet so I dont' know for sure how the name of that character is actually spelt)

For Nono is the role of Kyaru of "Pink no Bulldog"☆

Mitsui-chan is the role of Maa the sheep of "Dreamin' the Feild"☆

Each ones of the 3 series has different theme
It is an animation that is so warm and will make your heart feel gentle☆

Please make sure to watch it☆☆☆

Okay, right now I'll be preparing with the Tanabata live↑↑

Heading to Zushi with a dash ε=ε=┏( ・_・)┛

Here I come =зз

No comments:

Post a Comment