Thursday, July 2, 2009

Black bean sauce ☆ (2009/7/1 Wednesday)

I have tried making a dish of vegetables...
cooking with a "black bean sauce☆"...
I found in a supermarket in Taiwan!

Acutally, I've been looking for this sauce for a long time☆



Happily, I found it~(^w^)

Now, I'm going to introduce you an easy recipe☆

The ingredients are...☆

・chingen (**a kind of vegetable)
・onion
・carrot
・green bean

Using the rapeseed oil to make garlic and ginger gives out good smell

Stir fry it quickly so that it won't get burnt

Then stir fry it together with the vegetables quickly, starting from the hardest part☆

Add vinegar and black bean sauce as much as you like~♪

Stir everything until the sauce spread out equaly~♪

Finished↑↑↑☆



Eating it together with brown rice and soup (´∀`)♪♪

Okay, let's dig in↑↑

No comments:

Post a Comment