Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Polly (2009/7/6 Monday)

Because yesterday I met the members of The Threepenny Opera whom I haven't met for a while、、

Thinking back about the days of The Threepenny Opera, I'll post about it for a bit☆(._.)


For the musical The Threepenny Opera, if you include the rehersal
the whole thing took about 2 months and a half.

There were a lot of things that were tested there for the first time, there were also a lot of things that I had to overcome.

There were also new discovery and new meeting ups.

Fighting through each day in that theatre..

There were even.. a lot of hidden tears.

I recieved so much power from both Amon-san and all the co-actors..


The things I was able to take in, was able to learned, was able to experienced here

I won't exchange it with anything
Everything is so wonderful, and part of it is still left within me.

The days of the musical
that I lived as Polly.

From the bottom of my heart, I'm so proud、、
to be able to performed the role of Polly☆

And from the bottom of my heart... I'm also very grateful.

m(._.)m



This is
"Polly Peachum" performed by me↓↓

No comments:

Post a Comment