Wednesday, July 8, 2009

SPECIAL!! (2009/7/7 Tuesday)

The Special ☆ Live had just ended right now!!!!!

Right after the live concert, I'm dripping with sweat↓↑



OMG~!OMG~!

It was amazing fun and exciting↑↑↑

Too good ”(ノ><)ノ

It really was tooooooo good!!↑↑↑

Only because there was the word "OTODAMA" written there, I was dwelled in by the spirit of music!!!
(** oto = music, dama/damashii = spirit)

July 7th, 2009
Today's live concert is the best!!!

That is because of the help from all of you……☆

Because all of your support……☆

I won't be able to make such a stage by myself……☆

Thank you
very very much☆↑↑

(/_・。。。。☆

Well、、、、☆
Because~ It's a SPECIAL☆Day tonight......

I also want to post something special in this blog☆☆↑↑

From Orihimecchi☆
(** Orihime + nacchi, Orihime is the woman in the tale of Tanabata day)

(//△//) Kyaaa~~... how embarrassing


Running away~~ ε=ε=┏( ・_・)┛ (lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment