Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Presents (2009/7/3 Friday)

When I dropped into the office after haven't been there for a while、、

I found some mid-year presents and presents waiting for me there (**in Japan there is a traddition of sending presents to each other on mid-year or about June-July)

First of all...
I've introduced this candy in my blog before、、
the sweet bean paste jelly, it's a mid-year present from Taneya-san☆



There's even a letter that comes together very neatly.

I really gratefully... happy..
Thank you☆
m(._.)m

Next up,
is a new Wii product sent to me from Nintendo company☆



Thank you as always☆


Now, it's a present from my Taiwan fan...
I think this is a steamer set for making steamed dumpling, isn't it??

Wow Wow (゜∇゜)?!



How funny~☆
Thank you very much☆

Okay, so after picking up all these presents sent from everyone with love...

I'll have to continue on with my work☆

ε=ε=┏( ・_・)┛ Wooosh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment